Improving health through the power of law
Publications and Resources
Call 651.290.7506 or email email@example.com to request a copy of any publication (subject to availability).
- Fact Sheets
- Guides & Toolkits
- Law Synopses
- Policy Briefs
- Research Studies & Reports
- Federal Regulation of Tobacco
Factsheets, guidelines, and related materials that address legal, policy and related issues raised by the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act.
- Going Too Far? Exploring the Limits of Smoking Regulation Symposium
Proceedings of the Tobacco Control Legal Consortium’s 2007 public health law symposium where public health lawyers and tobacco control experts debated the impact of expansive new smoke-free policies on autonomy, privacy, confidentiality, personal liberty, and public health.
- Going Smoke-free in the Land of Lakes: Case Studies of Seven Regions
Detailed case studies of legal and political obstacles faced by seven Minnesota regions as they adopted smoke-free laws before the state passed a smoke-free law in 2007.
- Tracking Tobacco Laws
Digest of major tobacco-related federal and state laws and regulations that affect the State of Minnesota.
- The Verdict Is In: Findings from United States v. Philip Morris
Compilation of select quotes from historic 1,300-page opinion in U.S. government’s massive racketeering case against cigarette manufacturers.
- WorkSHIFTS Toolkits for Employers and Unions
Resource materials for labor union leaders and employers on tobacco cessation and related workplace issues.