- Webinar Slides
- Proposition 31 in California Passed! Now What?
- Webinar - SB 793 is the Law! Now What?
- Smoke-free Outdoor Areas Enforcement Guide
- Tracking Tobacco Laws: A California Digest - 2022
- Disposing of E-cigarette Waste FAQ
- Tobacco Product Waste: A Public Health and Environmental Toolkit
- California Department of Cannabis Control Document "New Requirements for Inhaled Cannabis Products"
Although California's law prohibiting the sale of flavored tobacco products and e-cigarettes took effect last month, many people may be unclear about what the law does and does not cover, how it is enforced, and related issues. This half-hour webinar will focus on what-happens-now with California’s flavored tobacco products.
Public Health Law Center staff attorney Neil Sircar will provide an overview of SB 793 and will address questions on online purchases and deliveries, non-menthol “cooling sensation” cigarettes, and other areas of the law that may be confusing. Questions may be submitted in advance and during the webinar.
Neil Sircar, Public Health Law Center