This webinar outlines why written worksite wellness policies are critical to the sustainability and effectiveness of worksite wellness efforts. The webinar also provides an overview of different legal and policy issues that employers should consider when developing and implementing a worksite wellness policy.
The presenters highlight examples of written worksite wellness policies and address the development and implementation of these policies, including lessons learned and best practices. The presenters also illustrate how these written policies provide essential direction and leadership in creating a culture of wellness and support for the long-term health and well-being of employees, consumers and the surrounding communities. Sponsored by The American Heart Association and the Public Health Law Center.
This webinar has already occurred. Please use the resources below:
- Arch Fuston, Director, Employee Wellness, ActiveX
- Debbie Hornor, Community Obesity Policy Manager, the American Heart Association
- Robert K. McLellan, MD, MPH, Chief, Section of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Mary Marrow, Staff Attorney, Public Health Law Center
- Sam Thompson, MSW, Worksite Wellness Coordinator, North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services
- Natasha Frost, Staff Attorney, Public Health Law Center