This webinar provides an overview of policy considerations for those interested in providing a safe smoke-free environment for children in foster homes, passenger vehicles, child care settings, and playground areas. It also presents regulatory and legislative updates and describes policy challenges and options for jurisdictions considering smoke-free or tobacco-free measures to protect children in these settings. Sponsored by the Public Health Law Center and the Tobacco Control Legal Consortium.
This webinar has already occurred. Please use the resources below:
- Kerry Cork, Staff Attorney, Tobacco Control Legal Consortium
- Susan Weisman, Staff Attorney, Public Health Law Center
- Kate Armstrong, Staff Attorney, Tobacco Control Legal Consortium
- Derek Larsen, Program Director, Tobacco-Free Youth Recreation, Association for Nonsmokers – Minnesota
- Maggie Mahoney, Deputy Director, Tobacco Control Legal Consortium