This webinar provides an overview of school policies, explains the importance of a school health council, and outlines key tools to make school policy change a reality. Sponsored by The American Heart Association and the Public Health Law Center.
This webinar has already occurred. Please use the resources below:
- Whitney Meagher, Project Associate, National Association of State Boards of Education
- Chastity Mitchell, Senior Government Relations Director, American Heart Association
- Natasha Frost, Staff Attorney, Public Health Law Center
- Meghann Condit, Public Health Educator and SHIP Grant Coordinator, Carlton County, Minnesota, Public Health and Human Services
- Brooke Nunn, Health Policy Analyst/Educator, Public Health Law Center