In this webinar, presenters describe litigation developments, the federal regulatory picture, and the national policy landscape in 2016, highlighting two active jurisdictions: Chicago, where enforcement has begun on its 2013 ordinance restricting the sale of flavored tobacco products within 500 feet of all city schools; and Minnesota, where the state health department and two cities are employing various approaches to reduce the use of menthol and other flavored tobacco products.
This webinar has already occurred. Please use the resources below:
- Melissa Buenger, Chicago Department of Public Health
- Laura Oliven, Minnesota Department of Health
- Lara Pratt, Minneapolis Department of Health & Family Support
- Michael Freiberg, Tobacco Control Legal Consortium
- Joelle Lester, Tobacco Control Legal Consortium
For current information, visit our Menthol page.